Our church board will meet on Tuesday to discuss options as the state of Missouri moves into stage one of reopening. I will report the results of that meeting on Wednesday. Thanks to all who responded to yesterday’s survey, expressing your feelings about having services this week. If you have not yet responded, there is still time. Our board needs to know the thoughts of the congregation about holding regular services.

Of course, we have never really shut down. We have had communion available every Sunday on an individual basis for all who felt safe to venture out. We have been sending devotionals and sermons via email and by regular mail.

That is all for now. I will report again on Wednesday.
Pastor Bowman

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.